Whether with tent, camper or caravan: On the two Lindauer camping sites you can experience carefree holidays with family or friends. Enjoy the highest camping comfort in nature and discover the beauty of the region from here!
Park-Camping Lindau at the lake
If you wake up at Park-Camping Lindau am See, you can take a direct jump into the refreshing water in the morning: the site is located directly on the shore of Lake Constance. It has tent meadows as well as upscale pitches with direct fresh water, sewage, electricity and TV connection and sanitary facilities.
The restaurant “Strandhaus” by barbecue professional Klaus Winter is located right next door and offers upscale cuisine and fine BBQ specialties. There are further supply possibilities in the Strandkorb – a small market directly on the camping site.
Right before you reach Lindau, in the midst of forests, meadows and ponds, there is another place for your outdoor holiday: The Gitzenweiler Hof is the “place to be” for fortune hunters, outdoor romantics and camping heroes in the four-country region. Everyone finds their perfect place here – whether with their own tent, caravan or camper.
Camping newcomers experience a unique holiday feeling in modern rental caravans or the Varia Homes. Restaurants, supermarket, pool and pony farm as well as a colorful activity program complete the offer. The city bus connects the camping park directly with the city of Lindau.
Book a camping space
Book your camping space at the Gitzenweiler HofBook now
Camper van parking space in Lindau
You are looking for a camper van parking space for one night in Lindau? Then you will find it here:
Parking on the Zech hard court:
- 32 parking spaces for a maximum of 24 hours
- 3,00 € for the first two hours, each additional hour 1,00 €
- 20,00 € day ticket from 19 hours
- daily 24 hours chargeable
Campingpark Gitzenweiler Hof:
- 17 overnight parking spaces in front of the barrier, with electricity
- max. one night, incl. shower & use of outdoor pool
- Arrival before 4pm: 18 €, arrival after 4pm: 21 € incl. persons, electricity, disposal, plus dog
Park-Camping Lindau am See:
- 10 overnight parking spaces in front of the barrier, without electricity
- max. 24 hours, incl. use of all facilities and supply and disposal station
- Use for 24 hours: 14 €
If you are passing through, you can fill up with fresh water and dispose of waste water at the following places:
- Parking on the hard court Zech: Fresh water or waste water 1,00 €.
- Park-Camping Lindau am See: fee 5,00 €
Where can I find a camper van site in Lindau?
Parking a caravan is only permitted on the two camping sites in Lindau.
As an alternative, parking spaces are designated for caravans on the Hartplatz Zech in the Zech district. A total of 32 parking spaces are available there for a maximum of 24 hours. The first 2 hours cost €3.00, each additional hour €1.00. The day ticket costs €20.00 and can only be purchased with coins at the machine. These parking spaces are chargeable 24 hours a day.
Can I drive onto Lindau Island with my camper van or caravan?
It is not permitted to drive on the island with a camper van or a caravan.
Where is there a sewage disposal or fresh water supply point in Lindau?
In Lindau there are the following waste water disposal and fresh water supply points:
- Car park Hartplatz Zech: 1.00 € for fresh water or waste water.
- Park-Camping Lindau am See, Fraunhoferstraße 20, Tel. +49 8382 72236: 5.00 fee