You would like to spend the most beautiful day of your life at Lake Constance and get married in Lindau? We would be happy to support you with information! Are you looking for an unusual location for your marriage proposal at Lake Constance? A romantic hotel for the celebration with friends and families? Or a fascinating scenery for the photo shooting with bride and groom? Lindau offers the best conditions for an unforgettable wedding day.
Marriage proposal in Lindau
Proposal first, wedding second. If you are looking for a particularly beautiful, romantic setting for this, we can help you. Lindau offers some extraordinary locations for a marriage proposal at Lake Constance.
- Motor yacht “MY Strandhaus”: Charter a private boat including crew for an exclusive sea breakfast or a sundowner cruise in the evening. Against the romantic backdrop of Lake Constance you can then formulate your marriage proposal privately and undisturbed.
- Lindau Lighthouse: Climb the steps, let your gaze wander over Lake Constance and Lindau Island and then get on your knees. Great emotions are guaranteed at the lighthouse!
- Lindenhofpark: With the Swiss Alps and Lake Constance, under age-old trees and in a wonderful ambience, you can easily file your proposal for eternity here.
- Pulverturm: Rent the time-honored building on the Hintere Insel and enjoy the sunset and togetherness during a romantic dinner.
Civil wedding ceremony in Lindau
Marriages with the probably most beautiful view of Lake Constance can be experienced in the wedding room of the registry office Lindau, which is located in the main building of the city administration, in Bregenzer Straße 6. There is room for a total of 70 guests (20 seated, 50 standing).
For the subsequent champagne reception you can use the Toskanapark, which is located behind the building: From here you have a fantastic view of the directly bordering Lake Constance and the Alps. A marriage could hardly be celebrated more stylish and romantic!
The staff of the town of Lindau will be happy to help you find an appointment, consultation and organizational questions.
Church wedding in Lindau
For couples who want to celebrate in church after the civil wedding ceremony, we have listed the Catholic and Protestant parishes in Lindau for you here:
- Münster Unserer Lieben Frau (Insel)
- Sankt Ludwig (Lindau-Aeschach)
- Sankt Josef (Lindau-Reutin)
- Sankt Pelagius (Lindau-Oberreitnau)
- Sankt Urban und Silvester (Lindau- Unterreitnau)
- Sankt Maria Königin des Friedens (Lindau-Zech)
- Sankt Stephan (Insel)
- Christuskirche (Lindau-Aeschach)
- Sankt Verena (Lindau-Reutin)
- Versöhnerkirche (Lindau-Zech)
Find a wedding location
We would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect location for your wedding celebration: Lindau offers a wide range of suitable premises.
In the Pulverturm on the Western Island you can celebrate with up to 40 people directly on the shore of Lake Constance.
Are you planning a big wedding with many guests? Then the Inselhalle Lindau is a suitable venue for you. Of course many Lindau hotels and restaurants also offer suitable rooms for weddings.
We recommend you to book the desired location early in advance, as Lake Constance and Lindau are very popular for weddings.
Wedding locations in Lindau
- Inselhalle Lindau
Zwanzigerstraße 10, 88131 Lindau
phone: +49 8382 8899600
Uferweg 15, 88131 Lindau
phone: +49 8382 8899600
Schützinger Weg 2, 88131 Lindau
phone: +49 8382 9111229
- Hotel Bad Schachen
Bad Schachen 1, 88131 Lindau
phone: +49 8382 298672
- Restaurent Café Villa Alwind
Alwindstraße 18-20, 88131 Lindau
phone: +49 8382 2802080
- Strandhaus Lindau
Frauenhoferstraße 20, 88131 Lindau
phone: +49 8382 2737992
- Historische Schiffahrt Bodensee
Hafenstraße 15, 88131 Hard (Austria)
phone: +43 5574 635 60
- Bodensee Schiffsbetriebe
At Lindau Harbour
phone: +49 7541 9238169
Supporting program for the guests
Even if you would like to offer your wedding guests a supporting program, we are your well informed contact.
Whether it is a city tour, a boat trip or a wine tasting: With interesting, entertaining or unusual activities your guests will keep this special day in Lindau at Lake Constance in best memory.
If you would like advice or have specific questions, our colleagues at the tourist information office (group travel department) will be happy to help you.